Call for Entries: Will Reopen in Fall 2014
Winners Announced: February 6, 2015
The Parents' Choice Awards® Magazine category is open to:
- Publications for Children
- Publications for Families
- Three (3) identical samples each of four (4) sequential issues.
- A printed copy of your completed entry form that will be included in your confirmation email once the application is complete.
- Supporting press materials. (Optional)
- Digital image of magazine.
- Total entry fee.
|Type of Product
||$250 per title
Parents' Choice honors magazines that are entertaining, edifying and that pass on accurate information to parents and children. Subject matter, writing, illustration and photographs will be considered on the basis of age appropriate appeal and, of course excellence. Accuracy of text is also essential. Style and tone should be hopeful as well as realistic.
Please Note: Specific results of product evaluations will not be released.
Products submitted to the Parents' Choice Awards program will not be returned. Submission fees will not be refunded.
Hosted on The Packet Exchange
Select your product category below to learn more:
© 2012 Parents' Choice Foundation. All rights reserved
Parents' Choice, Ability Index, Parents' Choice Awards, Parents' Choice Gold Award, Parents' Choice Silver Honor, Parents' Choice Recommended, Parents' Choice Approved, Reading is Power, What-Kids-Who-Don't-Like-to-Read, Like-to-Read are trademarks of Parents' Choice Foundation.